I am requested to take 2 x Night and 2x day (different images) HDR images on a single theme display.
What is HDR?
Is it short for High-dynamic-range images.
"High dynamic range (HDR) images enable photographers to record a greater range of tonal detail than a camera could capture in a single photo. This opens up a whole new set of lighting possibilities which one might have previously avoided — for purely technical reasons. The new "merge to HDR" feature of Photoshop accomplishes this by combining a series of bracketed exposures into a single image, which encompasses the tonal detail of the entire series."
This tutorial really helped.
TEST:
From the tutorial above I put the same setting on my Canon camera and decided to test it out. I used a Banana at home to get a sense of how HDR work.
Original:-
HDR:-
As you can see the colour is much richer in the composition.
My First HDR:
This is the first HDR I actually took outside, however this was a Fail. There is some ghosting some flare and the it wasn't bright enough I think in this case I could have gone +/-3 not +/-2 maybe it would have given a different affect.
I fond that taking HDR photos were really difficult because of the weather, it rained for weeks straight and there was no overcast day. However i was fortunate to get up early and take some day photos that had enough light:
FINAL HDR:






No comments:
Post a Comment